We are looking for a new Healthcare Assistant (Days) to join our dedicated team. In this role, you will be offering person-centred care and support to our residents to ensure they feel safe, secure and content.
As a Healthcare Assistant you must:
- Provide assistance, personal care, activities and companionship to residents
- Be alert to residents’ needs, health and wellbeing
- Respect the residents’ dignity and privacy
- Work with residents and their families to deliver tailored care to each individual
- Assist with mealtimes and safe moving
- Maintain accurate records for each resident
The right candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering first-class care
- Patient, kind and understanding
- Reliable and respectful
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to use initiative
No qualifications are required, but there is an increased rate of pay if you hold a relevant NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification and experience within the care sector is preferred but not essential.
- ‘Earn While You Learn’ scheme – complete a Diploma (NVQ) whilst working for us
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- £100 attendance bonus
- Employee of the month rewards
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Subsidised meals
- Pension Scheme
Rate of Pay: £9.50 p/h – £9.80 p/h* (for NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
*New higher rates of pay starting from 1st January 2022.
Hours: 35.25 hours per week & Part-Time hours available
As of 11th November 2021, it is mandatory for all care home staff to be vaccinated against covid-19. Please confirm if you have been vaccinated and the dates of your vaccines.